“Voice is Your Superpower!”
I help audiences “write their next chapter and be the author of their OWN story.”
“Captivating, you could hear a pin drop!”
“A master storyteller, absolutely riveting!”
“Powerful, raw and chilling.”
KEYNOTE #1: WE ARE THE STORIES WE SELL OURSELVES: UNDERSTANDING THE POWER OF PERSONAL NARRATIVE
Summary: In this keynote, you’ll explore the ways in which our personal narratives shape our identities and the perceptions of others. From the stories we Sell about ourselves to the ones that are told about us, you’ll gain insight into the power of storytelling and how it influences our relationships, career paths, and overall sense of self. By the end of this keynote, audiences will learn the power of voice and personal narrative. Whether you’re looking to enhance your brand, build stronger relationships, or simply gain self-awareness, this Keynote will provide you with the skills and insights you need to succeed.
• Discover the role that personal narratives play in shaping our identities
• Learn how to identify and challenge limiting beliefs and stories that hold us back
• Explore techniques for crafting compelling personal narratives that accurately reflect our experiences and aspirations
• Gain insight into the ways in which the stories we sell about ourselves influence the
KEYNOTE #2: NARCISSISTS, SOCIOPATHS AND PSYCHOPATHS: HOW TO SPOT THEM AND STOP THEM FROM RUINING OUR LIVES
Summary: An important and timely message, delivered with a powerful personal touch. Audiences will leave empowered and informed, with a new understanding that disguised monsters are still monsters.
BREAK-OUT WORKSHOP: In this workshop, attendees will learn how to identify and protect themselves from individuals with narcissistic, sociopathic, or psychopathic tendencies.
KEYNOTE #3: ONCE UPON A CRIME THERE WAS JUST (US): BEHIND THE SCENES OF TRUE CRIME WRITING
Summary: This keynote speech is a must-see for anyone interested in true crime writing, or for anyone who wants to gain a deeper understanding of the process of writing about real-life crimes. Audiences will be taken on a journey through the author’s writing process, including the challenges she faced, the moments of triumph and setbacks, and the emotional impact that her work has had on herself, as well as on the families of the victims and the communities affected by the crimes.
- Examines the challenges faced by the criminal justice system and the role of the legal system in ensuring justice is served.
- Encourages critical thinking about the ways in which we understand and respond to crime, and the importance of seeking out the truth behind the story.
- Develops a strong understanding of the true crime genre, including how to research and gather accurate information, techniques for conducting interviews and accessing public records.
- Explores the ethical considerations involved in writing about real-life crime, including issues related to privacy and the rights of victims and their families.
- Develop skills in crafting compelling stories about true crime, including how to
balance the facts with storytelling elements such as suspense, tension,
and character development.