One in 25 people is a sociopath. Only 20 percent of male and female prison inmates are sociopaths, although they are probably responsible for about half of all serious crimes committed. Most sociopaths are not incarcerated. In fact, the silent majority live freely, anonymously, holding down jobs, getting married, dating, having children. Most have a blazing smile. They are likeable, fun, exciting, and the perfect escort. All sustain eye contact. All have, what has been dubbed, “the predator stare.”
Valentine’s Day is coming up and what a perfect way to celebrate with 14 true-crime cases along with a contest and giveaway!
Each day I’ll be posting an anti-Valentine case, which will make you think twice about falling in love this February 1st to the 14th. You can visit my Facebook author page for the daily countdown of all 14 cases at: https://www.facebook.com/Author.Kerrie.Droban/
For the Anti-Valentine contest, which ends on the 14th, you can do as many or as few options as you like in the Rafflecopter Badge below. (the more you do the more chance of winning!) By entering, you will be included in my newsletter for updates, prizes and contests. In no way will your email be shared with anyone! The winners will be announced on February 16th! Good luck!!
- Visit and like Kerrie Droban on Facebook.
- Comment, Like, and Share this blog post. If it reaches 100 shares I’ll give away a $25 gift card on top of the Kindle Ereader!
- Share this Facebook post.
- Tag a few true crime and book lovers with the post above.
- Recommend A Socialite Scorned on Goodreads
- Re-pin this pin on Pinterest
- Follow @kerriedroban on Twitter
- Change your profile picture on Facebook to the cover of A Socialite Scorned (cover included in this post)
- Post on Facebook/Twitter: Amazon Gift Card & autographed copy of true crime novel by @kerriedroban #giveaways #books Un-Valentine Giveaway!
- Post on Facebook/Twitter: Blonde bombshell or black widow? Murder for hire – A Socialite Scorned @kerriedroban #truecrime #books #GaryTriano http://amzn.to/1PpOAfi
Again, you can do as much or as little as you’d like! Just be sure to let me know what you did in the comments section below if you decide NOT to use the Rafflecopter badge.
Lots of luck to you!